When are you open?
We will be reopening to adoptive parents only from the Monday, 13th July 2020- the anniversary of the arrival of our first nine rescued chimps, 33 years ago!
To begin with, we will be restricting entry to adoptive parents only. We would like to thank you for your ongoing support by allowing you to visit the park first. Entry will be available by pre-booking an entry slot ONLY. To begin with, we will only allow entry between 10am- 11.30am. All individuals visiting must be an adoptive parent, with no exceptions. This will help us to limit numbers and keep you, our primates, and staff safe. There will be no charge for these slots, but we would appreciate a small donation of £3 per person to cover the costs of re-opening. This can be added during booking.
You will need your membership card to hand during booking, as to validate the booking you will need to enter your adoption membership number exactly as it appears on the card, with the prefix of TMP_, TMP or AC. If you adopted online, this is also listed in your confirmation email. On booking, you will receive a confirmation email with a reference number. Please keep this safe as you will need to quote this on entry to the park. Please also bring with you your membership card to verify your booking at the gate.
If you prefer, you can call our office to book a slot, but please be aware, lines may be busy so you may encounter a delay.
What safety measures are in place?
The park will seem a little different to normal, as we have had to make changes to ensure that we are a safe and enjoyable place to visit.
What we need you to do:
- It is a requirement entry that everyone visiting the park must wear a face mask to keep germ transmission to an absolute minimum. Anyone not wearing a face mask will be denied entry to the park, or asked to leave, unless in a picnic area / catering seating.
- Do not visit the park if you are feeling unwell.
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
- Observe social distancing with other visitors and staff members, and ensure the younger members of your party also do so.
- Bring card for any payments on-site as we are limiting the handling of cash.
What will be different:
- You will see all members of staff wearing face masks when moving around the park
- Indoor catering facilities will remain closed. Treetops Kiosk on the patio opposite Hananya’s chimpanzee house, and the Malagasy Kiosk by the orangutan nursery will be serving a small selection of food and drink, with covered outdoor seating, allowing for social distancing. The picnic areas are still open.
- All play areas will remain closed for visitor protection.
- Mobility scooters and wheelchairs will be unavailable for hire at this time.
- The giftshop and adoption centre will remain closed for the moment but still can be accessed online.
- Some walkthrough enclosures, such as Hananya’s chimpanzee group’s balcony and our Malagasy Lemur Enclosure will be closed.
- We will not be holding keeper talks at this moment to reduce crowds in single areas. We hope to have virtual video talks available to access via your smartphones soon.
- We will be carrying out additional cleaning of high traffic areas but ask you to help us by using the sanitiser stations located around the park, and reducing the amount you are touching surfaces such as the glass viewing windows.
During your visit
On arrival at the park please park as normal, and follow the instructions of any parking attendants on duty. Please wait until your neighbour has moved away before exiting your car.
Please observe social distancing in the queue for the entrance gate. By pre-booking we hope to reduce any queues and move people quickly into the park.
In the park, please enjoy your day as normal, but help us to stay safe by observing social distancing, wearing a mask, and sanitising your hands regularly. Please do not crowd at enclosure viewing windows, and avoid touching the glass. Our primate care staff are in close contact with our primates so it is vital we keep them healthy and well. To this end, please maintain at least 2m distance from all members of staff.
Please pay by card for any refreshment purchases.
We will still have emergency first aid available and our first aiders are equipped with appropriate PPE, but please avoid asking for assistance for very minor injuries such as wasp stings and grazes. We recommend bringing a small first aid kit with you to enable you to treat minor injuries yourself.
How you can support Monkey World
This has been an extremely difficult time for all, and certainly the biggest challenge Monkey World has faced in its 33 year history. We are very grateful to those who have continued to support us by renewing their adoption during closure, as your adoption funds have enabled us to continue and survive. We would be grateful to all adoptive parents who choose to donate their lost time to us and renew their adoption on the usual expiry date.
You can support us further through donations to the Ape Rescue Trust, or through donating food and bedding. You can read more about this on Donations and Appeals page.
Pingback: hydroxychloroquine order online
Pingback: hydroxychloroquine dose for coronavirus
Pingback: how long does hydroxychloroquine stay in system
Pingback: hydroxychloroquine side effects list
Pingback: info on ivermectil pills
Pingback: dapoxetine tablets for sale
Pingback: ivermectin uk
Pingback: buy stromectol 6mg canada
Pingback: stromectola and treat parasite infestations
Pingback: para que sirve el prednisone
Pingback: ivermecta clav 12
Pingback: ivermectin cancer dose human
Pingback: ivermectin cost 3 mg
Pingback: buy ivermectin 6mg
Pingback: medicine stromectol 6mg
Pingback: stromectol over the counter walgreens
Pingback: ivermectin from mexico
Pingback: ivermectin for humans walmart
Pingback: ivermectin prescription
Pingback: ivermectin and rosacea
Pingback: viagra without prescriptions
Pingback: how to get viagra usa
Pingback: walmart pharmacy refills
Pingback: no prescription meds similar to cialis
Pingback: hydroxychloroquine for sale india
Pingback: best viagra alternatives over counter
Pingback: stromectol for sale on amazon
Pingback: generic cialis tadalafil uk
Pingback: where can you get viagra over the counter
Pingback: canadian pharmacies that ship to us
Pingback: canadian pharmacies without an rx
Pingback: online pharmacy
Pingback: canada drug pharmacy
Pingback: canadian pharmacy online
Pingback: northwest pharmacy canada
Pingback: XVIDEOSCOM Videos
Pingback: moskva psiholog online
Pingback: psy online
Pingback: uels ukrain
Pingback: bahis siteleri
Pingback: SHKALA TONOV
Pingback: Øêàëà òîíîâ
Pingback: chelovek soznaniye mozg
Pingback: bucha killings
Pingback: War in Ukraine
Pingback: Ukraine news live
Pingback: The Latest Ukraine News
Pingback: mir dikogo zapada 4 sezon 4 seriya
Pingback: Usik Dzhoshua 2 2022
Pingback: Dim Drakona 2022
Pingback: history-of-ukraine.ru news ukraine
Pingback: fuck google
Pingback: batmanapollo.ru - psychologist
Pingback: batmanapollo psychologist
Pingback: poip-nsk.ru - Movie Watch
Pingback: film.poip-nsk.ru - film online