Save up to 10% when booking online!
Please read all information below prior to completing your booking.
Tickets booked online are non-refundable, and dates can only be amended upon payment of a £5 admin charge 72 hours prior to your visit. If Monkey World cannot open on your booked date due to coronavirus restrictions, we will amend your booking date FOC or issue a voucher.
Need to Know Before Booking
- Non-Refundable. Tickets booked online are non-refundable so please only book if you are definitely able to visit. Booking dates can be amended by our admin office up to 72 hours prior to your visit but will incur a £5 administrative fee. If Monkey World is forced to close because of coronavirus restrictions, we will amend the date of your visit free of charge or issue you a voucher for a future visit (postage costs will be incurred).
- Choose the date you’d like to visit. Dates with tickets available are highlighted in green. If they are grey, they may be sold out, or we have not opened booking for that date yet. Tickets are non-refundable so please bear this in mind on booking.
- Choose your entry time. TIme slots are to help regulate the queues at the entrance gate & people around the park; but you will still be admitted to the park if you arrive outside of your slot. There is not a prescribed time to leave; you can stay all day regardless of entry time.
Please Note: The entrance gate is not manned after 2:30pm. For arrivals between 2:30pm and 4pm, there is a number to phone for admission.
- Book in all individuals visiting, including under 3’s who will still be admitted free of charge, as will essential carers when accompanied by a full paying adult / child with proof of disability.
- Members of our adoptive parent scheme can either visit without the need to book online. If you choose to book online you of course will not be charged. Adoptive parents will need their membership card or confirmation email (if you adopted online) to hand during booking, as to validate the booking you will need to enter your adoption membership number exactly as it appears on the card/ email, with the prefix of “TMP_”, “TMP” or “AC”.
- If you have a pre-paid gift voucher, there is no need to book in- just bring the voucher with you on your visit, but if you wish to, please call our office on 01929 462537 (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm) to book your visit.
- On booking, you will receive a confirmation email with a reference number. Please keep this safe as you will need to quote this on entry to the park. The email will also have links to our park map which you can print before arriving at the park to plan your day. We recommend printing / saving this email as mobile data signal is poor at the park. Adoptive parents will also need to bring their membership card and ID to verify your booking at the gate.
- Your confirmation email will include a map of the park.
- Please bring a payment debit / credit card for contactless payments at the park. We are not accepting cash at this time. Please note: we do not accept American Express.
- The Treetops cafe will be open every day, as well as several picnic areas so you are welcome to bring your own lunch./ snacks / drinks.
- Although we have emergency first aiders on-site with appropriate PPE, we recommend bringing a small first aid kit to deal with any minor injuries such as grazes, cuts or wasp stings. Our first aiders cannot issue plasters, painkillers or any creams or lotions.
- On arrival at the park please park as normal, and follow the instructions of any parking attendants on duty.
- Please do not crowd at enclosure viewing windows, and avoid touching the glass. Our primate care staff are in close contact with our primates so it is vital we keep them healthy and well. To this end, please maintain at least 2m distance from all members of staff.
- Please pay by card for any purchases on site.
- We have emergency first aid available and our first aiders are equipped with appropriate PPE, but please avoid asking for assistance for very minor injuries such as wasp stings and grazes. We recommend bringing a small first aid kit with you to enable you to treat minor injuries yourself.
- We carry out cleaning of high traffic areas but ask you to help us by using the sanitiser stations located around the park, and reducing the amount you are touching surfaces such as the glass viewing windows.
- Sanitiser stations are around the viewing windows, gift shop and outside our three toilet blocks.
- Mobility scooters and wheelchairs are available to hire from local company Rapid Mobility who will deliver & collect to the park when booked in advance. There is a 20% discount for Monkey World adoptive parents.
- Keepers are holding Q&A sessions during set times, publicised on the park maps. A scatter feed will be performed during this time if appropriate to the species/ group. Full pre-recorded keeper talks can be accessed via your smart phone using QR codes displayed around the enclosures, or downloaded here prior to your visit.
- A self-guided audio tour is available to purchase, and listen to on your device at your leisure. At just £2, the tour tells you all about the history of the park, and the background of many of our primates here at the park.
These last two years have been an extremely difficult time for all, and certainly the biggest challenge Monkey World has faced in its 35 year history. We are very grateful to those who have continued to support us by renewing their adoption during closure, as your adoption funds have enabled us to continue and survive.
You can support us further through donations to the Ape Rescue Trust, or through donating food and bedding. You can read more about this here.
If you have any queries about your visit, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
We look forward to seeing you at the park!
Book online to save up to 10% off admission! Online prices are:
|Ticket||Gate Price||Online Price|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children OR seniors)||£50.00||£46.00|
|Single Parent Family (1 adult + 2 children OR seniors)||£36.00||£32.75|
|Student (NUS Student Card required)||£14.50||£13.25|
|Child (3-15 years old)||£12.50||£11.25|
|Child (under 3 years old)||FREE||FREE|
|Senior (65+ years)||£12.50||£11.25|
|Disabled Visitor without Carer||£12.50||£11.25|