Raising Funds for Monkey World,
Supporting Monkey World During Closure
We are so grateful to hear that people would like to support Monkey World during this time.
There are a few ways you can do so:
- Donate to our appeal to support the park during lockdown
- Adopt a primate at monkeyworld.org/our-primates/adopt-a-primate/
- Donate to the Ape Rescue Trust by adding a donation in our gift shop here
- Gift items from our Amazon Wish List here
- Set up a supermarket delivery, with food listed on our Donations & Appeals
- Buy a christmas present, entrance vouchers, or Monkey Money to spend at the park. Call us on 01929 462537 (Mon-Fri, 9-4pm) to do so.
All funds from adoptions, the GoFundMe campaign, and the donation option on our gift shop go into the Ape Rescue Trust, a 100% fund used solely for the rescue and care of the monkeys and apes at Monkey World, with NO administrative costs removed.
Items listed on our Amazon Wish List are more specialist items required for our primate’s health and well-being, and the Great Ape-eal lists everyday food items to help reduce our shopping bill.
Thank you so much for your support and help during this difficult time. We thank you for helping us to protect our primate family, and wish all your families good health.
Monkey World are very proud of the efforts made by our supporters to raise money for both the park and the Jim Cronin Memorial Fund (registerered Charity Number 1126939). We could not continue the rescue and rehabilitation work that we do, without your kindness and willingness to help.
Please let us know if you are doing any fundraising activities for Monkey World, Endangered Asian Species Trust or the Jim Cronin Memorial Fund. We would love to hear about your cake sales, car boot sales, or sponsored events. Please see below for some of the current fundraising efforts:
Event: From Cages to Trees: Putting gibbons back into the wild!
EAST are preparing to release 6 golden-cheeked gibbons back into the wild in Southern Vietnam. The gibbons have been rescued from the black market trade, rehabiltated and now they need radio collars so the team can monitor the gibbons’ safe release.